Any item may be returned within 90 days for a refund for any reason. It must be in the same condition as you received it. All return credits and refunds exclude any delivery charges. ProPlugger will also replace any tool damaged in shipping. Please follow the instructions listed under Return Policy for returning any item.
ProPlugger tools are manufactured to the highest quality standards and under normal usage will give years of dependable service.
ProPlugger guarantees all tools for 1 full year against any defects in manufacturing or materials. Please follow the instructions below for returning a defective tool and we will either repair it or ship you a new tool at no charge.
ProPlugger cannot replace tools that:
• were abused or used in a manner inconsistent with their intended purpose
• have worn out from normal use
Return PolicyIf you need to return an item, please follow these steps:
- 1. Email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning to request a Return Authorization Number.
- 2. Pack the item including all parts (in the original packaging, if possible). Please include the packing slip and note the reason for the return.
- 3. Make sure your Return Authorization Number is clearly marked on the outside of the package Ship the item(s) prepaid and insured to: